Junior Business Analyst
At Fenego, we combine our passion for technology with strong expertise in commerce. Based on our partnership with Intershop, we have a proven track-record in providing our customers with state-of-the-art commerce platforms, and by consequence serve their customers the best possible online experience.
Fenego distinguishes itself by the exceptionally high level of expertise, customer-centric and down-to-earth approach. Fenego is a hotspot for entrepreneurship with passionate employees and attracts people based on their talent.
- As business analyst, you take an important part of ownership over the analysis phase.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field of study.
- You have a healthy interest in e-commerce.
- You take responsibility, can work accurately and have an eye for detail.
- You are a team player who can collaborate with colleagues in a constructive and professional manner.
- You are down-to-earth and communicative.
- You are leading functional workshops with customers and are able to translate these requirements into a blueprint for the implementation phase, including well-described development tasks.
- You are able to proactively manage expectations with different stakeholders.
- Experience or affinity with digital commerce and / or IT environments is a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You are always looking to improve and have a “get-the-job-done”-mentality.
Join the Fenego family
What we have to offer
With Fenego as your family, you will become part of a fast-growing, passionate and eager team, within the innovation incubator Xplore Group. Being part of the Cronos group, Fenego has offices in Kontich, Merelbeke and headquarters at the Corda Campus in Hasselt.
Company car with Benelux fuel card
Mobile data plan
Laptop (MacBook Pro or Dell)
Lunch compensation and daily supply of espresso, fruit, candy, soup and more.
An exciting and fun workplace with an enthusiastic, motivated team that fosters knowledge and values trust.
In-house workshops and training courses will keep you inspired and aware of best practices in functional analysis.
Awesome team events
Enough paid time-off to get you reloaded for the job!
Hybrid working. Work from your fully equipped home office or join us in Hasselt or Kontich.