You are here
Integration specialist & Java developer
At Fenego, we combine our passion for technology with strong expertise in commerce.
Based on our partnership with Intershop, we have a proven track-record in providing our customers with state-of-the-art commerce platforms, and by consequence serve their customers the best possible online experience. Fenego distinguishes itself by the exceptionally high level of expertise, customer-centric and down-to-earth approach. Fenego is a hotspot for entrepreneurship with passionate employees and attracts people based on their talent.
For the following position, we are not looking for a person with one particular solve-it-all skill, but someone who can select the proper instrument from his toolbox to solve the tasks and problems at hand.
- As integration specialist, you build and maintain commerce platforms, making sure underlying back-end infrastructure and integrations are working like a charm.
- You master the common software engineering practices in an agile environment (version management, continuous delivery, containerization, unit testing, etc).
- Identify and address bugs or issues to make sure the users are getting the best possible experience.
- You deliver high-quality code that balances beauty and pragmatism.
- As technical consultant, you are willing to travel to our customers occasionally.
- Proven experience within the Java ecosystem.
- SQL has no secrets for you. Knowledge on how to set up a production-ready infrastructure from scratch.
- General architectural conceptual insights (microservices, REST, ESB, message queues, etc.).
- Knowledge on a broad toolset for successful data transformations (XML, XSL, etc.).
- Know your way around major cloud services such as AWS or Azure.
- Commerce platforms know-how, such as Intershop.
- You love to experiment and explore new technologies/frameworks.
- Basic experience in operating system administration (Linux, …).
In addition to the necessary technological skills, we expect the following soft-skill properties:
- You are an excellent communicator.
- You are a true team player.
- You have a curious mindset and not afraid to ask questions.
- You are always looking to improve and have a “get-the-job-done”-mentality.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
What we have to offer
With Fenego as your family, you will become part of a fast-growing, passionate and eager team, within the innovation incubator Xplore Group. Being part of the Cronos group, Fenego has offices in Kontich, Merelbeke and headquarters at the Corda Campus in Hasselt.
- Competitive salary
- Company car with Benelux fuel card
- Mobile data plan Laptop (MacBook Pro or Dell)
- Lunch compensation and daily supply of espresso, fruit, candy, soup and more.
- An exciting and fun workplace with an enthusiastic, motivated team that fosters knowledge and values trust.
- In-house workshops and training courses will keep you inspired and aware of the newest technologies.
- Awesome team events
Do you want to be part of our team? Contact us now at email@example.com.